The issue of Permaculture magazine, number 72, is released today. If you are a Permaculture subscriber you should receive your copy in the next few days. If not, you can either buy a copy in the many bookshops, health food shops and newsagents that stock us across the country, or simply buy one online.
This issue is jam packed with creative, practical ideas for low-impact sustainable living, including:
- Designing for drought, with lessons from Malta and Palestine;
- Propagating your own fruit and nut trees;
- Outdoor cooking for kids (okay, and their parents too!);
- Practical pigkeeping;
- How to make and dye felt;
- How ordinary Greek people are turning to local food to beat the austerity measures;
- and much more!