Win Lots & Lots of Ethical Prizes For Xmas
Ethical Extra are hosting an advent calendar with a difference. Throughout December you can win a host of prizes including organic hampers, composting kits, chocolates, solar system discounts, clothes, cycling gear, skin and body care products, investment and saving opportunities, drinks, food, natural paints, books, rental car and travel vouchers, and subscriptions to Permaculture magazine.
Throughout December you are invited to visit Ethical Extra's online advent calendar where you can enter a daily competition to win heaps of prizes!
Each day of the competition contains ethical/eco tips on how to have a lower carbon/more ethical Christmas. All you have to do is visit the advent pages you are interested in, answer a specific question.
Winners will be drawn at random and contacted the day after each competition.
We are offering:
* Nine one year subscriptions to Permaculture magazine
* Nine copies of the new book by Mark Boyle, The Moneyless Manifesto
* And forty nine runner-up prizes of Emma Cooper's, The Alternative Kitchen Garden An A-Z
The first nine winners drawn at random will receive a subscription to Permaculture Magazine and Emma's book, the next nine will receive Mark's book and Emma's book, and the next 31 will receive copies of Emma's book, so there will be 49 winners today! Crickey!
We will draw the winners at random from the people that have answered correctly and contact them to confirm they are who they say they are!
The winners will be sent their products directly from Permaculture.
But, each day has a fantastic array of prizes! So, Good Luck!
This final competition is only open to the TOP 100 members listed on the Extra Ethical leader-board, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning you need toshare the love and invite your friends to make sure you are listed in the top 100.
The prize contains:
* £100 from Triodos Bank
* A £100 holiday voucher from Responsible Travel
* £100 off car rental from WhipCar
* A Chocolate Heaven gift pack from Divine
* A From the North Pole gift set from LUSH
* A super ethical tea set from Clipper
* 1 Snack Pack from Raw Living
* £10 worth of free books Fatbrain AND £10 worth of free books Book Exchange
* A Unisex Re Cycle Hoodie from VELECO
* A pair of woven boxers, a vest and a pair of pants of the winner's choice from Pants to Poverty
* Free membership to Choose Green
* A Discover Organic cook book from Organic UK
* A spelt goody bag from Sharpham Park
* A signed copy of the Book of Rubbish ideas by Tracey Smith, courtesy of My Green Directory
* A year long subscription to Permaculture Magazine, the new book by Mark Boyle, The Moneyless Manifesto and Emma Cooper's, The Alternative Kitchen Garden An A-Z
* And 1 Saved T and 1 pair of Glove Love from Do the Green Thing
We will draw only one, super-lucky, winner at random from the people listed in the TOP 100 (on the 24th December) that have answered the questions correctly and call them to confirm they are who they say they are!
The winner will be sent their products directly from the prize providers.
This competition will open on the 24th of December.
We hope you have enjoyed the Extra Ethical advent calendar and we have managed to inspire you to have an extra ethical Christmas!? Please let us know if you think it has been fun, or if you have any suggestions for next year!?