Free 3 Day Online Course in Homesteading, Farming and Growing Your Own
Announcing another free online course! Learn from the experts in this course, including Paul Wheaton and Rob Avis from Verge Permaculture.
A free, three day online course is on offer to anyone who wants to learn from 12 experts in farming and growing your own.
Whether you are a novice or have experience, learn the secrets of the 12 speakers' successes and how to avoid the most common pitfalls.
The three day course is from October 1st until October 3rd and the speakers and topics they will dicuss are:
• Backyard farming for community reslience with Stacey Murphy.
• Wild food - herbivores can hunt too with Leda Meredith.
• Using dirt to build community with Janell Kapoor.
• Your how-to manual for passive solar greenhouses with Rob Avis from Verge Permaculture.
• Healing the Earth human relationship with Megan Toben.
• Designing your life with permaculture with Andrew Faust.
• Bricks to build a better world with Paul Wheaton.
• A more natural beekeeping with Meg Paska.
• How to structure a land agreement with Kevin Egolf.
• Finding an apprenticeship that's right for you with Bee Ayer.
• Growing soil - soil science basics for organic growers with Molly Culver.
• Scaling up compost operations with Brian Rosa.
For more information and to sign up to the course visit www.farmyardbootcamp.com/ra/