* Permaculture Design: a step-by-step guide by Aranya
The ultimate guide to design.
* No Dig Organic Home & Garden: grow, cook, use & store your harvest by Charles Dowding & Stephanie Hafferty
* People and Permaculture by Looby Macnamara
* Fertile Edges: regenerating land, culture and hope by Maddy Harland
A visionary global view of permaculture.
* The Permaculture City: regenerative design for urban, suburban, & town resilience by Toby Hemenway
* Gaia's Garden: a guide to home-scale permaculture by Toby Hemenway
* Miraculous Abundance: one quarter acre, two french farmers, and enough food to feed the world by Charles and Perrine Hervé-Gruyer
* Earth Care Manual: a permaculture handbook for britain and other temperate climates by Patrick Whitefield
* Vegan Book of Permaculture by Graham Burnett
* The Permaculture Book of DIY by John Adams and friends
Packed with a range of DIY projects, mostly using upcycled and recycled materials.
You can learn more about these books, and buy them from our Green Shopping site at: www.green-shopping.co.uk/books/world-book-day-classic-permaculture-books.html