Subscribing to Permaculture gives you :
A saving of up to 25% on the UK price shop price, plus FREE home delivery.
1 year £14.95 (rrp £19.80 saving 24.49%)
2 years £27.95 1(rrp £39.60 saving 29.42%)
Subscriptions now include not just the printed issue but FREE digital access as well (worth £13.99 p.a.), offering you:
- FREE access to over 25 years of back issues, searchable by interest. Solutions, features and money saving ideas from the best writers, teachers and inspirational practitioners from around the world.
- A BONUS digital article with every issue
- Download issues for offline reading on tablets and smart phones
- Bookmark your own favourite pages on tablets and smart phones
- Share to social media networks
- Apple access via the Permaculture magazine app, a FREE download from iTunes
- PC & Android access via Exactly
ALSO, if you renew your subscription we will also send a friend, a FREE introductory copy of Permaculture – just send us their name & postal address and we will do the rest.
One year 4 issues (inc. p&p):
European Union £22.00 (€28 approx)
International £24.00 ($40 US approx)
Two years 8 issues (inc. p&p):*
If you would like to send someone a gift subscription you can use the 'subscribe online' option above, tick the 'gift subscription' box and add a personal message at the checkout. Alternatively you can subscribe by mail or phone - see below for details.
All gift subscriptions are sent at the time the order is placed, unless stated otherwise. If yours is a Christmas gift, and you'd like it sent closer to Christmas, please leave us a message in the comments section of your order.
The last day for UK post is Thursday 21st December.
Subscribe by post
Please send a cheque payable to Hyden House Ltd or an international money order (in Pounds Sterling drawn on a British bank) along with your name and address to:
The Sustainabilty Centre
Subscribe by phone
01730 823 311
+44 (0) 1730 823311 international
To make a donation which will be used towards subscriptions for projects in less economically advantaged areas, please use the donate button below.