Permaculture: Earth care, people care, future care is a visionary magazine that will give you the tools needed to create productive and resilient homes, gardens, economies, relationships, schools, farms and communities. Our range of articles includes no-dig gardening, food forests, cutting edge community projects, renewable technologies, regenerative agriculture, DIY projects, health and wellbeing. It is full of solutions, projects and pioneering ideas from the very best of the permaculture movement.
Subscribing to Permaculture gives you:
A saving of up to 25% on the UK price shop price, plus FREE home delivery.
1 year £15.95 (rrp £19.80 saving 24.49%)
2 years £29.95 1(rrp £39.60 saving 29.42%)
Subscriptions now include not just the printed issue but FREE digital access as well (worth £13.99 p.a.), offering you:
- FREE access to over 27 years of back issues, searchable by interest. Solutions, features and money saving ideas from the best writers, teachers and inspirational practitioners from around the world.
- A BONUS digital article with every issue
- Download issues for offline reading on tablets and smart phones
- Bookmark your own favourite pages on tablets and smart phones
- Share to social media networks
- Apple access via the Permaculture Magazine app, a FREE download from iTunes
- PC & Android access via Exactly
ALSO, if you renew your subscription we will also send a friend, a FREE introductory copy of Permaculture – just send us their name & postal address and we will do the rest.
One year 4 issues (inc. p&p):
European Union £23.00 (€28 approx)
International £25.00 ($40 US approx)
Two years 8 issues (inc. p&p):*
If you would like to send someone a gift subscription you can use the 'subscribe online' option above, tick the 'gift subscription' box and add a personal message at the checkout. Alternatively you can subscribe by mail or phone - see below for details.
Subscribe by post
Please send a cheque payable to Hyden House Ltd or an international money order (in Pounds Sterling drawn on a British bank) along with your name and address to:
The Sustainabilty Centre
Subscribe by phone
01730 776 582
+44 (0) 1730 776 582 international
Donate and support permaculture communities worldwide. Help us send books and subscriptions to communities who do not have access to currency. We connect projects with people who can mentor or volunteer with them.