Award-winning social enterprise, Down to Earth, have six positions available in a new five year project, 'Building Sustainable Communities'.
The project is based in south Wales, creating inspiring, inclusive and sustainable buildings. Down to Earth believe they can build a better world through working with the most disadvantaged young people (16-24 years old).
There are 6 positions available to people who share this vision.
• Project and Contracts Manager – full time – £28,332 to £30,667 (dependent on experience)
• Team Leader and Lead Facilitator (for construction programmes) – full time – £25,980
• Lead Facilitator (for construction programmes) – full time – £23,444
• Administrator – 4 days a week – £15,040 (£18,800 – FTE)
• Support Worker (for construction programmes) – 3 days a week – £10,770 (£17,950 – FTE)
• Support Worker with design specialism (for construction programmes) – 3 days a week – £10,770 (£17,950 – FTE)
Funded by the Big Lottery Fund, this project is based on the Gower peninsula, Swansea, south Wales.
Deadline for applications: Monday 14th March 2016, 12pm
Interviews: during the week of 21st March 2016
Positions start: mid April 2016
If you’re thinking of applying for a position on our new 'Building Sustainable Communities' project, you can get a feel of what we do in this latest, 3 minute video from our Big Lottery Fund Wales project.
For further information visit HERE
Exclusive content and FREE digital access to over 20 years of back issues