In 1992, when Permaculture Magazine began, the movement was small but determined.
Since then we have been sharing groundbreaking ideas, stories, news, solutions and permaculture, a global movement for positive change which is practiced in every country of the world.
We have featured:
* Rob Hopkins on the the birth of Transition Movement
* John D. Liu on Ecosystem Restoration
* The first books on temperate permaculture and people care
* Stop Ecocide and Earth Protection with Polly Higgins
* 1000s of fossil free, low carbon solutions
* Stories from David Holmgren, Mark Boyle, Patrick Whitefield, Starhawk, Looby Macnamara, Maddy Harland, Joanna Macy, Aranya, Rebecca Hosking, and a host of other visionaries and practical permaculturists who have shared their wisdom and experience.
To celebrate 100 issues of Permaculture Magazine, we're sharing a selection of these world-changing stories to remind and inspire us all that permaculture really does make a difference.
Subscribers can read our full archive of issues free of charge.