Subscribe to Permaculture Magazine
Subscribing to Permaculture gives you:
- Significant saving on the UK price
1 year £13.95 (rrp £15.80)
2 years £26.95 (rrp £31.60)
- Savings on many exclusive subscriber only offers throughout the year (including books, products and courses)
- Free home delivery - get yours before it reaches the shops
- Best of all, subscribing ensures you will keep informed of the best ideas, advise and inspiration from people who are working towards a more sustainable world!
One year 4 issues (inc. p&p):
- UK £13.95 purchase
- Europe (air) £20.00 purchase
- Rest of World (air) £23.00 purchase
Two years 8 issues (inc. p&p):*
- UK £26.95 purchase
- Europe (air) £36.00 purchase
- Rest of World (air) £42.00 purchase
* Each reader taking out a UK 2 Year Subscription is entered into a prize draw for every issue of their subscription – meaning you have 8 chances to win. Recent prizes have included free electricity for a year, a compost loo, books, a place on a full permaculture design course & festival tickets.
Permaculture Magazine iPhone/iPad App
You can download our dedicated app from the iTunes store and have each issue of permaculture sent direct to your Apple device. You can download the Permaculture iPhone App here, or search for 'permaculture magazine' on the App Store.
Permaculture Magazine Android App
Our android app, which can be used on any phone or tablet running Android version 2.2 and upwards, is available from the Google Play marketplace. You can download the Permaculture Android App here. Alternatively, just search for 'permaculture magazine' in the Google Play marketplace.
Don't need a paper version of the magazine? Subscribe to our digital edition for just £10 a year via our subscription partner, Exact Editions. Read it on your PC, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
If you would like to send someone a gift subscription you can use the 'subscribe online' option above, tick the 'gift subscription' box and add a personal message at the checkout. Alternatively you can subscribe by mail or phone - see below for details.
To make a donation which will be used towards subscriptions for projects in less economically advantaged areas, please use the donate button below.
Subscribe By Post
Please send a cheque payable to Permanent Publications or an international money order (in Pounds Sterling drawn on a British bank) along with your name and address to:
The Sustainabilty Centre
Subscribe By Phone
- 01730 823 311
- +44 (0) 1730 823311
Visa, Access/Mastercard, Switch accepted
US & Canadian Customers
US and Canadian customers can subscribe via: